For the love of running.
Calgary Runner’s Clinic
People of all ages enjoy the freedom that running brings and the healthy benefits of running. The joy of running and training goals can be disrupted when an injury occurs. Calgary Runner’s Clinic effectively treats a wide variety of running specific injuries from back, hip and knee pain to a variety of other lower extremity injuries.
The Calgary Runner’s Clinic provides specialized treatment and care for running injuries by runners who are clinicians and Chiropractic Board Certified Physical Rehabilitation Specialists. Not only is the injury diagnosed and treated, other factors are addressed such as biomechanical faults, strength and flexibility deficits, errors in training, and musculoskeletal alignment disorders to prevent injury and the reoccurrence of running injuries. The Calgary Runner’s Clinic enables runners to safely return to running and provides runners with expert specialized care and rehabilitation.
- Running Injury Diagnosis & Evaluation
- Video Running and Gait Analysis
- Biomechanical Analysis and Computerized Posture Analysis
- Diagnostic Imaging Referral
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Active Release (ART) and Myofascial Release
- SpiderTech Kinesiological Taping
- Personalized Strengthening, Rehabilitative & Exercise Programs
- Body Composition Analysis
- Prescription Orthotics
- Barefoot Training
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Running Shoe Recommendations
- Soft Tissue & Musculoskeletal Laser Therapy